Vintage London

Today I went over to Primrose Hill for the Vintage Fashion London Fair. I wasn't totally sure what to expect, given that I don't often shop vintage and I found out about the event through Twitter, but I thought I'd give it a go! The event was at Cecil Sharp House, an old musty building, in a very quaint part of Primrose Hill. The actual fair was quite small, just one room, but it had a very nice selection of everything from the 1920's and on.




They had some beautiful pieces, and half the dresses looked like they came straight out of Mad Men.  Vintage clothing definitely keeps with my second hand shopping goals so I think I'll start keeping my eye out for good vintage places in San Francisco!

Leave a Reply

Blogger templates

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.