London Town

I go to London, my favorite city in the world, and I feel at home. -Boris Becker. 


Our first 24 hours in London have been great! Julia and I wandered our way through Covent Garden and ate some amazing food at the market.  We had dessert at Laduree (duh), and then finished the evening off with some window shopping at Topshop! A successful day battling jet lag. 



Julia in front of a Jubilee tea display.  Long live the Queen!


There were telephone booths like this all around town for some sort of exhibition.  London is so supportive of the arts - it's what I like most about the city I think.


Of course we immediately found Laduree.


Covent Garden tube station.  

Now we're off to Newcastle! Stay tuned!

One thoughts on “London Town

Blogger templates

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.