Newcastle

Julia and I went up north of London to Newcastle to visit Julia's roommate from Uni (as the Brits would say). It's a really beautiful little city with some beautiful Georgian architecture. We took the train up from London just in time to see Bear Grylls zip line between two bridges holding the Olympic torch! 


Just a random building.



Newcastle's concert hall.


Bear Grylls!


It was quite a long zip line... he flailed around a lot.


The Barbour outlet!  It's been raining on and off the whole trip so far, and I found myself in need of a raincoat.  With the outlet so close, I figured I'd get a nice coat for a good deal, and I'm in love with it.



Some shots I've snapped just around town - the first at a bar, the second at a Catholic Church by Alex's university.



Leave a Reply

Blogger templates

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.