I Love Feminism

It's really shocking to me that women's health rights have been under such as attack as of late.  I could go on for years, but I'll keep it short.  In the words of Robert Mehl: "When a man can birth a baby through his penis that he will have the right to legislate women's health issues."

Some good articles to catch you up:

Are Women People?

10 Reasons the Rest of the World Thinks the U.S. Is Nuts

And I'll leave you with this thought.

I myself have never been able to figure out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a door mat or a prostitute.
- Rebecca West

Leave a Reply

Blogger templates

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.