Dip or Dye

London Fashion Week! My favorite of all - I truly think there's no city that understands fashion as well as London does.

One trend I love was found at fashion weeks across Europe.  For the Autumn/Winter 2012-13 collections, the models of Prada, Pringle of Scotland, and Yojhi Yamamoto all flaunted dip dyed hair.


Prada's dip dyes were all natural tones, and looked phenomenal.  Dip dying in the realm of real hair color gives an edgy but classic look.  I'm seriously considering doing this to my hair. Photo courtesy of Vogue.co.uk



Pringle of Scotland had rebellious color tips to their hair.  I love the electric blue on this model.  Photo courtesy of Vogue.co.uk


Over in Paris, the models of Yohji Yamamoto were rocking the most intense dip dyes out of the three labels with deep blues and intense reds.  Photo courtesy of Vogue.co.uk

I haven't dyed my hair in a while - last summer I had the dip dyed look myself.


I think it's time to bring it back...


Leave a Reply

Blogger templates

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.