Rainbows in Autumn

One of my favorite things about the weather getting colder is the opportunity to wear lovely oversized sweaters.  My most recent find is a rainbow wool men's sweater I scored at a rummage sale in Los Altos.







I added a dainty lace headband to offset the more masculine tone of the sweater, and wore it with skinny jeans and oxfords to add a sharper more defined look to contrast my bulky upper half.  And I topped it off with my most recent eBay find - a quilted leather shoulder bag.  Perfection.
Second hand I bought:
sweater - $1 from a rummage sale
quilted purse - $25 from eBay
Other:
flats by Office Girl
jeans by Topshop
lace headband from Etsy 


Leave a Reply

Blogger templates

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.