My Dream Holiday Wardrobe

If you're like me and like to plan ahead, then you already have your holiday wardrobe lined up.  This year I have an unusual amount of events to attend - I'm performing at a few, just attending a few - but nonetheless I want unique and beautiful outfits for each occasion.  I'm mostly going to recycle old dresses, and hunt around secondhand shops, but if I had all the money in the world I would buy...

Outfit #1


+
+

blouse by Dianne von Furstenburg, skirt by Topshop, heels by Kate Spade
Outfit #2
+


dress by Nanette Lepore, heels by Pour la Victoire


Outfit #3

+


dress by Aidan Mattox, shoes by LK Benett

It may seem like I'm teasing myself, but this way, the next time I go second hand shopping I'll have a better idea of what I'm looking for, instead of just grabbing the first nice thing I see.  There's a method to my madness...

Leave a Reply

Blogger templates

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.