Girl Stole My Dress

Oh Kate Middleton, I worship you and your fashion sense (stress on the word sense) but my hopes of ever owning my dream dress - the gorgeous Jenny Peckham number you wore at the Royal Albert Hall - have been forever thwarted. It seems only yesterday I was emailing my friends a picture of the wonder that is that dress, which I was determined would eventually be mine. Sadly, now that you have rocked the dress better than I could ever hope to, there is no chance in hell I will ever get my hands on this dress. You see, once you wear something, it sells out immediately, and remains forever out of my budget even on eBay.  Triste.




Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.



Images via What Kate Wore

Leave a Reply

Blogger templates

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.