Red and Blue

Confession: I haven't done laundry in weeks, and I'm very impressed that I managed to throw together a clean outfit with patriotic colors (minus the white).  And in keeping with the second hand nature of this blog, both the tank and shorts were hand me downs from my friends!



tank by Deletta
shorts by Atmosphere
bracelet by My Flat in London

I really liked what my sister is wearing today, so I snapped a few photos of her as well.  I am in love with this little backless chambray dress - it's a perfect outfit for the 90 degree day we're having.  If it goes missing from her closet... I am definitely the most likely culprit.




dress by H&M
shoes by Steve Madden


Have a lovely 4th! xx

Leave a Reply

Blogger templates

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.