Sheer Maxi

Spring 2012 may be well underway for fashion week, but my personal wardrobe is just getting ready for fall.  Fall fashion is definitely my favorite season, especially now that I've moved back to the bay area and will actually experience seasons again (Orange County has two seasons - 90 degrees, and 70 degrees).  My favorite trend that I might never have the balls to pull of is the sheer maxi dress.  Maybe someday I'll don one and waltz around San Francisco like I own the place, but for everyday life, pretty unpractical.  I still can't help but drool over these pieces...


Abbey Lee Kershaw photographed by Altamira.


Abbey Lee Kershaw (sensing a new style icon?). Image from Coolhunt.


So this isn't a maxi dress - but I love the idea of a sheer mini with pleats in everyone's new favorite burnt coloring.  Dion Lee A/W '11


Leave a Reply

Blogger templates

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.