Earth Day Love

Happy Earth Day!!  


I am such a sucker for pretty clothes, and sadly most of them aren't necessarily good for our environment.  But here are a few eco friendly lines I love and can rely on for style.

Emma Watson for People Tree






















I have a mad obsession with Emma Watson, and the fact that I can wear something I know she has? Success.  I'm adding this dress to my Lustie List...

Carlotta Floral Dress, £65.00


H&M's Conscious Collection

H&M has a new collection of lovely white dresses and shirts just in time for summer, and they're all organic or recycled polyester.  

$19.95
Recycled Polyester
This dress just screams "Wear me to Outside Lands!"


in store only

PACT's Beyond Coal Collection

PACT has a new line of underwear where 10% of the proceeds will go to the Sierra Club's efforts to educate the public about the negative consequences of coal energy on the environment.

At $22 they're a tad pricey, but so cute.

There was also a line from last season that benefits Haiti that I WISH they still sold.  Just to die for.

Go make the world a better place!

Leave a Reply

Blogger templates

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.